Friday, April 24, 2009

First Time Blogger

Well, this was an interesting process; creating my own blog. I want to thank Andrew, a volunteer here in Admin, for helping me. If it hadn't been for him I would still be sitting here scratching my head!

It seems some of us started this blogging process somewhere in the middle. I did start with the video but when I started to set up my blog I discovered I didn't have a gmail account.

Lifelong Learners - Yep, that's me! I love learning new things. Of the 7 1/2 Habits I find Habit #1: Begin with the end in mind the easiest. I'm kind of a planner so this one comes naturally, but the habit that is the most challenging for me is #6: Use technology to your advantage. I'm really behind the times with this one; most technologies I haven't even heard of. But, that's why I'm here participating in 27 Things. I'm looking forward to this whole process!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you've joined the 27 Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll learn a lot here and #6 won't be an issue for you any more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard! It's a wild ride!

    ReplyDelete